Business Risk Protection
Running your company without business risk protection is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet.
There are many rewards in owning a business - but there are many business risks too.
However, it can be difficult to anticipate what can go wrong. That's why you need the advice of business risk experts.
Common business risks we can help with:
- Funding arrangements upon voluntary and/or involuntary exit from the business
- Avoid potential disputes between the surviving partners and the deceased's estate or widow
- Prevent financial interruptions to the business upon death or disability of key persons.
Freedom Financial Planning advisers are your business risk experts. We will:
- Assess potential business risks for your field or industry
- Organise business risk protection to cover you.
Business risk protection looks after your business AND individuals. If you get sick, or are disabled, business risk protection will look after your business - and you.
When you have that kind of peace of mind, it frees you to concentrate on running a really great business.
Problem: Joe, Paul and Con are business partners. Unfortunately, Joe is killed in an accident, leaving his share of the business to his wife. Paul and Con would like to buy her out of the company.
Solution: Paul and Con had organised business risk protection with Freedom Financial Planning. Their policy pays Joe's wife his share, in effect bringing forward the sale of the business. They buy her share from the proceeds of the policy.
Act now to avoid disaster - call Freedom Financial Planning.
Call 03 9542 3200 or click here to send an email