Estate Planning - Caring for your family's future
Without proper estate planning, you risk the tax man taking much of your hard earned cash!
You can minimise liabilities, and maximise what your loved ones inherit with professional estate planning advice from Freedom Financial Planning.*
How Freedom Financial Planning advisers help:
- Save time and money: Be prepared with a comprehensive estate plan to take to your solicitor, who will draw up your Will and Power of Attorney
- Fine-tooth comb: We are one of the few companies that go through every detail of your estate, and advise on every possible way to reduce your tax
- Trouble-free transfer: Your assets are transferred to your loved ones as seamlessly as possible, to lessen their responsibilities during a difficult time
- Peace of mind: Expert estate planning advice gives you peace of mind that your wishes are honoured, and your loved ones are cared for.
Give your family a lasting gift - an estate that's easy to manage and a financial legacy to help them on their way through life.
Contact us now for sensitive, thorough and professional estate planning advice.
* Please note: Your Power of Attorney and Will must be drawn up by a solicitor.
Freedom Financial Planning provides you with comprehensive estate planning advice.
Disclaimer: Apogee Financial Planning Limited is not responsible for any of the advice given by the above mentioned solicitor.
Call 03 9542 3200 or click here to send an email