Planning for Retirement
Have you started to seriously consider retirement planning?
Would you like to retire but don't want to do it tough?
Speaking to a retirement planning expert is essential if you want to retire comfortably.
Don't leave your retirement years up to chance. Freedom Financial Planning Retirement Advisers show you how to enjoy this stage of your life - without financial worries.
How Freedom Financial Planning helps:
- Your friendly and knowledgeable retirement planning expert sits down with you and discusses your circumstances. Such as, when you want to retire and how much money you'd like to live on
- We then discuss your options and work out the best retirement strategy for you
- A retirement plan can be designed that optimises your entitlement to some Centrelink benefits
- Your plan will ensure that you have flexibility and retain access to your money
- When you see your retirement planning goals down in writing, you will feel secure and confident about your financial future
Five steps to successful retirement planning:
- Establish when you want to retire
- Determine what type of lifestyle you want in retirement and how much income you need to achieve it
- Look at growing your wealth in the intervening years
- Develop strategies for minimising your tax and maximising your Centrelink benefits
- Review your financial plan on a regular basis to make sure you achieve your retirement goals!
Are you ready to start planning for an enjoyable retirement?
Contact us NOW.
Call 03 9542 3200 or click here to email us.