Why use a Financial Planner?
A Financial Planner shows you how to have the financial future of your dreams.
"I know I need to organise my finances, but there's just so many options I don't understand."
Finances are complex, but not when you use a Financial Planner.
If you've ever felt frustrated by lack of knowledge and time to create a secure financial plan, a Freedom Financial Planner will present you with your ideal solutions.
More than just technical advice
A Freedom Financial Planner is like your 'friend in the business'. Just like a friend, we sit down with you and explain technical financial concepts in a way that is understandable to you. With a Financial Planner there is no need to grope through the maze of financial jargon and confusing options.
Freedom Financial Planning WILL:
- Sit down with you and identify your current financial position and financial goals
- Carefully outline and explain all of the financial options available to you
- Discuss the pros and cons of each option
- Develop your financial plan*
- Show you how to manage your financial plan into the future.
Freedom Financial Planning WON'T:
- Baffle you with unfamiliar terms and options: Your Financial Planner is technically competent and understands products, markets and financial strategies. But most of all he knows how to tell you about them in a simple, easy-to-follow way
- Take a One-Size-Fits-All approach: We know everyone's circumstances and goals are different, so we won't offer you a standard financial plan. We individualise our products and advice to your needs
- Stick to a formula: Finances are our passion. All Freedom Financial Planners are continually educated and kept up to date with advances, changes and legalities of the financial world. We look at the changes that are coming and make sure you're protected.
*A Financial Plan, also known as a Statement of Advice, records the advice you have been given and explains the basis for the advice.
Call 03 9542 3200 today or click here to send an email